It’s me… ChocolateFace

|By Elana| Home

I am pleased. I choose amazing friends and I have a great job. But I really need this. A blog. And now it’s here.

A day before I launch ChocolateFace.co.za ….my husband has a birthday. A fast passed – bright cake – music lovin – fashion filled Birthday. I married the coolest guy ever. When we were at varsity together, He looked like Ozzy Osbourne. I will show you one day. In my quest to keep his birthday simple yet amazing ( I did too much again…) I created a short film of all our friends and family wishing him a happy birthday. Why am I making you watch a personal home movie about our friends? I want to remind you that of all the people that surround you every day there are some really amazing ones that just want to love you.

As for the rest of ChocolateFace this week….
Posts without pretence I tell you. Music by IBMedia’s Ian Bredenkamp. He turns One Direction into heroes. Jules Mercer, my dear friend and kitchen goddess touches some raw steak and we are giving you a chance to win some Good and Wine tickets for all of us in Gauteng.

Have a sweet week. Enjoy reading.
x

10 Comments

10 Comments on It’s me… ChocolateFace

1. Elana
    July 31, 2014 at 4:03 am (4 years ago)

Hi GeraldIsFamous. Thank you. Nothing is life is free they say :)
    You are welcome to email me your CV to info@elanaafrika.com
    Hope you keep following chocolateFace and @ElanaAfrika

Best.

2. Elana
    July 31, 2014 at 4:00 am (4 years ago)

Too good to read this Claudia. Thank you. See you on ChocolateFace soon. Theres loads of yummy stuff coming :)

3. Elana
    July 31, 2014 at 4:00 am (4 years ago)

You will You will! Thanks Ayasanda!

4. Elana
    July 31, 2014 at 3:58 am (4 years ago)

Mpho, You made me laugh. Bless you for saying that. Stay logged on. X

5. Elana
    July 31, 2014 at 3:57 am (4 years ago)

Dankie Natasha!!

6. natasha@emendo.co.za'
    Natasha
    July 30, 2014 at 1:08 pm (4 years ago)

Wow, lyk so mooi!

Congrats, Baie Geluk

Weet sommer dit gaan ‘n huge success wees!

7. mphocc@gmail.com'
    Mpho Nations
    July 30, 2014 at 7:28 am (4 years ago)

Hi Elana
    Oh wow what a cool birthday pressie, your trully blessed to have each other. May the good Lord continue to bless you both

Love your work and your blogs , i think you have the coolest voice ever(jumpinglikeagroupie)

8. ayasanda.bdz@ovi.com'
    Ayasanda
    July 30, 2014 at 6:03 am (4 years ago)

Elana you are just to beautiful,I love how you love you husband.I wish to have that love one day…
    Chocolateface

9. cmachelm@yahoo.com'
    Claudia
    July 29, 2014 at 6:24 pm (4 years ago)

Elana this was the best birthday gift I ever seen. You guys a are such a joyous couple and I just love reading the messages you send to each other on twitter. Congratulations on your blog and I am sure it is going to be the best.

10. gfashierce@gmail.com'
    Gerald Ramoabi
    July 29, 2014 at 2:42 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Elana I would like to write for you if it is possible or if you are looking for any writers for your blog which looks bomb by the way. I would do it for free :)