I turn left. and right …and right again. I’m lost! But a quick phone call to the reception desk of ThymeSpa gets me to nr 19 where my afternoon will start. An afternoon filled with pampering.
I arrived 15 min late for my spa treatment and still got some royal treatment from the team at ThymeSpa. They are kind. Really friendly. I have subsequently been back a few times, because they have one of the best eyelash extensions specialists in town.
If you wanna pay a visit. Here is my spa checklist.
- Bathrooms: amazing and clean
- Rooms: I wasn’t cold once.
- Treatment: I had a pedi. A sign of a good one, is if you fall asleep at some stage…I did. Also, my paint lasted for 2 weeks. NICE!
- Staff: Friendly!
- Location: Plattekloof, Cape Town. I got lost, but that was just my GPS. Try and be 15 min early.
- Famous Factor: I didn’t bump into anyone I know. Yipeeee! So I could look totally “relaxed”.
There is a chance for you to enjoy ThymeSPA in this month of love. Their signature couple’s package, Thyme for Love.
Perfect for partners! Spend time together in their private steam room with a mineral body mud & body polish. This shared experience will be ended off by a hot stone kahuna massage and a spa lunch of your choice, served with a glass of bubbly.
Subscribe to Chocolateface and comment below – Also tell us from which city you are.
My advice…Make sure you are a couple when you enter…
Terms and conditions always apply.
Love you long time
19 AP Burger Street, Plattekloof. Off Hendrik Verwoerd.