A few days ago, after the birth of my youngest, I realized the following;
a) I still look pregnant
b) I still look pregnant to other people …
c) I now have 2 kids under 2!
It’s become so real. Motherhood is serious, but two under 2 is major!
We all know that everyone wants to give advice when you fall pregnant, or when your little one is sick, or even when you need to introduce your toddler to their new sibling. Well, I want to give advice too…just because it’s free and also because you might not need it, but I DO!!! ( holds onto hair to pull it out)
I’ve heard that most toddlers misbehave before the new one arrives. I have been in denial thinking “how bad can it be….? ” Out of the 100000 things I have experienced with my toddler, this stands out;
– toddlers who “want it their way” – learn to say “no” before yes!
– want to hear the same song on that bloody cd in my car at least 10 times. Over and over.
– want to hear the same song over and over and creates a title for it that I don’t understand like ” play boom boom” or ” play hooray”
– only says “please” when you say it. So please say please.
– wants to potty train themselves and manage to get their nappy off, but only tells you about the poo after they’ve gone. That way you can scoop it up with roller towl and wash your hands ALL night long. We have mastered the pee, yea!
– points at random men out of the shopping trolley and says ” oupa” thinking it means ” man”
– says “chippiessssss” and goodness forbid if they don’t get it….
– will try on shoes that are way too small for them and get frustrated that they have grown out of it!
– will possibly be rough with the new baby, especially when they change her name to ” my baby”…. because the toddler thinks the baby is her doll.
– wants to be pushed around the house in a Babystyle Oyster Lite Twin! While I make racing car sounds.
Well, a few of my clients have knocked on my door to make my journey easier. A big thanks to Mark, Lisa and Trish from TDI Brandz. The hamper that we are giving away this week I received together with this Babystyle Oyster Lite Twin stroller. They are back in stock April/May this year!
Why I dig TDi Brandz?
They are my preferred supplier of feeding solutions. They have amazing storage options for babyfood and stage 1 feeding systems.
TDI Brandz also represents the following international brands in Africa (www.kidzbrandz.co.za):
Kids Embrace (US) Character Car Seats
ThermoBaby (France) Bath & Toilet Training products
Brother Max (UK) Feeding, Weaning & Safety products
Little Dutch (Netherlands) Soft & Wooden Toys
PUJ Baby (US/Canada) Bath products
Yoomi (UK) Self warming bottles
Buggy & Scooty Lights (UK) Safety lights for Prams & Scooters
Owners Mark Butlion and his sister Lisa have been successful entrepreneurs in South Africa for over 20 years and have developed long term relationships with wholesale, distribution and retail partners from the multiple chain store groups to independent retail stores. So let me help you out too 😉
We’re giving away a Kidz Brandz hamper worth R1000!
To enter, use the widget below, and remember to subscribe to Chocolateface‘s newsletter here.
Win a Kidz Brandz Hamper!
Check out TDi Brandz’ website here.
Good luck. The juggle is real 😉